Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"All the lies aside; I believe I am the luckiest person alive"

Utterly exhausted, I continue on in the sea of life, to and fro, from here to there, never quite aware where the waves may take me.
I have direction, but unsure of exactly where it will lead me, lead us all. It is perhaps something that can never be known. From what cause? For what purpose? Is it all worth the while? I happen to think that it is, but why I think what I think, I don't yet understand.
I may just be like those whose actions I judge harshly. I am surely more like them that what I judge them against, which is neither necessarily right nor fully understood. Hypocracy in words and actions, in history and in life.
Can there be any meaning in this beyond our walls...I am, for now, not so sure about that.

*sigh* It's been a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home