Friday, March 17, 2006

What is new with this blog.

I have been working on a comprehensive link page. I have only just begun with an environmental links page. It has been slow going but I aiming to have all of the major themes covered substantially by the end of April. I hope this will be a valuable resource for all of you. There will be many other categories such as the ones you see on this site. Until it is complete I will keep all the links on this page for now. If you have any suggestions to further sites feel free to comment on the links page, preferably on the page themed relevant to your suggestion.

You can find the link page at
www.rebuildinghistory-links.blogspot.com.

I have also removed the tagboard. Although it was convenient for me to leave messages for you all, and if you had any quick comments, the pop-up ads were driving me crazy, and I am sure they deterred my readers as well. Alas, I hope its absence provides for a much smoother read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home