Friday, February 24, 2006

Message from the Moderator

Well so far the discussion part of this blog is bust. I hope that more of you readers out there will be willing to hand over your thoughts and ideas. The tag board currently allows a maximun of 200 characters, so I can see why that may limit on-line debates. However, I hope to be applying a more elaborate chat-board some time in the near (fingers crossed) future.

I have been working diligently to provide a variety of links for research and information purposes. I do hope that you find them useful and of interest to you. As the links grow in number I will be attempting to organize them in a clear, detailed and "user-friendly" manner. All I ask in return is for your patience as I am a novice blogger with only a minimal level of creativity concerning this medium, as well as a seriously low aptitude for html. Suggestions in this regard are welcome as well.

To all of those who have accidentally passed by this blog and found themselves pleasantly surprised, I hope you continue to join me in the future for further discussion on those items that are shaping the world we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home